Monday, December 21, 2009

Daybook for December 21ST

This blog, Marmee's Pantry, that I follow has been doing this Daybook for awhile and I have wanted to join but not had a place to do so. Now that I have a blog for this type of stuff, well here goes....

Join the Simple Woman's Daybook here


Outside my window... it looks like rain

I am thinking... when things do not seem fair, I need to rest in God and leave it in His hands

I am thankful for...good food to eat

From the learning rooms...We listen to Adventures in Odyssey among other things

From the kitchen... Lomo Saltado - yum!

I am wearing... jean capris, layered tanks, and croc flip flops

I am creating... a new home in a new place

I am going... to do some final Christmas shopping

I am reading... Forgotten God by Francis Chan

I am hoping... for that place down the street that plays loud music into the night, to stop early tonight

I am hearing...loud music from down the street

Around the house... someone is watching TV, someone is playing legos, and someone is picking up crayons.

One of my favorite things... reading magazines (which do not come in English here)

A few plans for the rest of the week: 
Christmas party
make cookies
go to an English Christmas Eve service
celebrate Christmas with my family

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


There are very few Christmas decorations around here and when I saw this last Saturday at a local restaurant.  It cracked me up.

 

2 comments:

♥ Tamara ♥ said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook. I've enjoyed my visit. Enjoy your English Christmas Eve Service.

May you and your family have a Christmas filled with many blessings!
~Tamara
BranchOfWisdom.com

P.S. You are invited to drop by my blog on 12/27 and enter my New Year's Giveaway!

Donna said...

I enjoyed your daybook. Sounds like you're a busy woman! :) Merry Christmas!