Monday, December 28, 2009

Daybook for December 28, 2009

December 28TH
FOR TODAY... from Amy's Daybook
Outside my window... sprinkling rain
I am thinking... about the bookshelf that we bought last night and will be coming today or tomorrow. I can not wait to finally organize our books.
I am thankful for... the bookshelf :)
I am wearing... navy shorts, swirly shirt, and brown sandles
I am remembering...about holidays from the past 
I am going... actually staying home today
I am currently reading... Nebraska Legacy by Diann Mills (skimming really) and Brothers, We are not Professionals by John Piper (really for pastors, but very interesting)
I am hoping... to find a coffee pot this week

On my mind... visiting with friends via Skype
Noticing that... the kids are extra tired from late nights at Christmas 
Pondering these words... Listening to a Cindy Rushton download right now
From the kitchen... The kids had PB&J and I had a salad for lunch.
Around the house... already been cleaned up and remessed up.  :)
One of my favorite things~ coffee
From my picture journal...
In South America people eat Paneton with hot chocolate on Chistmas Eve.
This (pictured) is my favorite brand.

Head over to Peggy's blog to read other daybooks.


3 comments:

Pam said...

Very sweet and comforting blog!

6p00d8345252fc69e2 said...

Hooray for a new bookshelf - I love those almost as much as I love books to fill it with!

And it's nice to "meet" another TTapper. It has been an absolute God-send for me.

The Man Crew said...

Sounds like a good day at your house. Thanks for sharing your daybook. Have a a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Kristy
PS...can I come over for coffee?? ;)