Friday, May 14, 2010

To Help Those Who are Adopting

I really love helping people bring home the children that God has chosen for them. 
I am sure that you do too.
It lists adoption fundraisers from around the web.
If you have one, go there and link up. 
Right now there are 36 people to help, some of whom I know.
I can not help 36, but I can help at least one.
I am especially a sucker for Africa T-shirts.

Leave me a comment if you stop over, let us know what you found!
I am headed there now.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

yay for adoption carnivals!!! : )

Kristen said...

So glad you shared this :) Turns out my whole family will be sporting Africa shirts soon! Blessings.

D and A said...

That is great Kristen! Loved to see a photo of your family in the shirts!

Lauren, I saw that you were first on the list! Very cool!