Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daybook for September 28, 2010

For Today...
tdbsmallOutside my window...hot, hot, hot (can hardly remember being cold these days!)
I am thinking...that I want my yucky cold to be gone
I am thankful for...my mosquito net
From the kitchen...majadito for lunch (I did not make this)
I am wearing...blue cotton shorts and a purple Tank
I am remembering…how much fun we had in Peru
I am reading...just finished the Luke and John.  I am planning to finish the NT by Saturday and finish the 90 day Bible reading on time.
On my mind…an air conditioning unit for our room. Did I mention how hot it is here?
I am creating...a back-from-vacation homeschool routine
I am hearing...fans and kids
Around the house...closed off the family room so that the kid's air conditioner could cool off the homeschool space. It helped.
One of my favorite things...journals
A Scripture thought...
But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Matthew 24:13-14
A few plans for the rest of the week...pick up a new missionary coming down tomorrow, prayer meeting, a birthday gathering, and getting better from this cold
A picture to share with you...
EclecticNecklace_tn

Shameless plug for my Vintage Pearl Giveaway $50. gift certificate giveaway.  
I reviewed the necklace pictured above with 3 charms and I would enjoy seeing one of you win.

See other daybooks at Peggy’s blog.

No comments: