Thursday, September 30, 2010

One Less

My adoption Blog friend, Lauren at Living By Faith, posted this Matthew West video on her blog recently.  Evidently many people sent him stories and he developed his latest album, The Story of Your Life, by creating songs inspired by these letters.


This video shares about the adoption stories that were sent to him. Take a few minutes today and be touched by Matthew West....


One Less by Matthew West (The Story Behind The Song) from emicmg on Vimeo.

I am convinced that God is raising up an army to care for the fatherless!
It is a awesome to behold!

2 comments:

Let'sMakeADifference said...

I'm your newest follower!! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

Deb Chitwood said...

What an inspiring video and song! A child we sponsor through Compassion International in Bolivia recently became an orphan. I’m thankful she still has grandparents and relatives to care for her – and I’m grateful we can help through Compassion. But I so admire people like you who are able to give children a new home through adoption.

http://LivingMontessoriNow.com