Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Facts don't lie! I had so many hits on my Frivolous Post where I joined the Pleated Poppy's linky sharing my clothing choices. Seriously, I had 220 more hits then the second highest clicked post for the month which incidentally was Gratitude for Those Who Bring Hope (which somehow has now been deleted as of 9/27).  Clearly, you want to see what I am wearing so here you go...
On Wednesday I wore
Capri jeans from the second hand market
On Tuesday I wore
at Valle de la Luna in La Paz, Bolivia
Gap jeans from second hand market
Sweater from my mom

On Monday I tried on
You can not see the beautiful skirt under the wrap.
The lady who made the outfit let me borrow her hat for the photo as they always wear them.

So, there you go? 
Hey, can you see the necklace I am wearing in my Wednesday picture?  I will be writing up a review and offering a giveaway this week.  Can you guess where it is from?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love what you tried on! :-D Isn't it crazy the traffic WIWW brings? Who knew so many people were interested in what we are wearing?

Glad you joined up!

Jenny