Well, Cinnamon sent me two patterns to try out. The cool thing about the patterns is that you make a one time purchase and then sew as many as you want from your own fabric stash. The uncool thing is that I don’t sew yet.
So, I took the pattern and material to several places around town thinking that it could not be that hard to find someone to make it for me. However, I live in a place that clothing is made from photos and patterns are not really followed, esp. if they are in English. So, the jeans pictured above (shirt is from American Girl) are not going to look as fantastic as when you make them with the actual pattern from Liberty Jane.
Liberty Jane also sells ready made clothing so do not despair if you are sewing impaired. The photos give you some ideas of what they have, but be sure to visit the store and blog as they have many other items such as heritage clothing, knitting patterns for sweaters and such, and a trench coat with the ribbon around the waist that is adorable! Also, when you visit the blog, be sure to read about her story and mission.
Liberty Jane is offering one of my readers
a coupon for 10 patterns
If you enjoy sewing or know someone who could sew for you,
please enter below.
Leave one comment for every entry item below. You have 9 ways to enter!
The giveaway ends at 9P.M. EST on October 29Th and is open to anyone worldwide.
Visit Liberty Jane and tell me your favorite pattern or item of clothing.
- Follow Liberty Jane on Facebook.
- Follow the Liberty Jane blog. Please mention what reader you use, like GFC, in your comment.
- Follow Missional Mama (me) on Google Friend Connect.
- Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link.
- Subscribe to the Liberty Jane Newsletter.
- Add my button to your blog and leave a link.
- Order something from Liberty Jane and let me know what you ordered!
- Tweet about the giveaway and leave me a link.