Thursday, November 4, 2010

Three Ways to Help (Adoptions and Orphans)

#1

The Varn Family is doing a ShopHope Tee fundraiser.  I  think a lot of ShowHope as they helped us bring our son home by giving us a grant.  I would love to see you all purchase one of these fabulous T-shirts that help support ShowHope and the Varn family's adoption.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO (via comment or email).  If I get enough people who buy one, I will give one away!

#2
OK, just a reminder to head over to the Adoption Auction that starts today...
This will help in part our friends, the Dear family.
Just don't bid on the "Adoption Rocks" Tee nor the custom cape, understand?

#3
Remember my friend at My Crazy Adoption who just did a mission trip giveaway?  Well, she inspired the organization Visiting Orphans to also giveaway a trip - to anywhere they go!  So, if you head over and buy a tee from them, you will be entered to win a mission trip to you choose where! (ends 11/11)

2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE Show Hope tees! I have the purple one. :) I wish I could get the white tree long sleeved one but it will have to wait after buying one of Kari's and an Ordinary Hero one this month. :) Ordinary Hero is helping donate funds from their tshirt sales to adoptive families this month. Did you hear about this one? So cool...

Gwen Toliver said...

Amy - I can't find your email address (I thought I had it!) so I'll just contact you this way. :) Thanks so much for your encouragement - we are looking forward to seeing God provide. He already has in so many ways - so why is it so easy to doubt that He will provide again?? It's the Israelites in the wilderness syndrome...

Anyway, I really appreciate your kind words - thank you. :)