Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekly Homeschool Wrap-Up - Take Two

So I am jumping up and down

Celebrating

Thrilled

My son said things like, “This is awesome” and “I can’t wait until tomorrow” ABOUT MATH.

I am seriously hearting ALEKS Math program.

I am pretty sure I teared up several times this week just thinking about it.

My week galloped peacefully because of ALEKS. It was a week like none other. 

My hopes are flying that this week will be duplicated again and again, thanks to online Math.

ALEKS this week I am thankful for you and telling everyone I know.


The other small but amazing change this week

was adding agendas of what was to be accomplished, gently tapped to each desk.

I was unaware how fun crossing off items could be.

I was amazed at how focused we were, them and me.

We got more done then usual.

It was like a paper workbox system.

I am thankful for how smooth the days were because of a few extra minutes during my planning.


I sit here encouraged.  I can not wait until next week.

This post is linked at the Weird, Unsocialized Unschoolers Wreekly Wrap-Up

5 comments:

Amber said...

So glad that you found a math curriculum you like... it's definitely worth celebrating!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now!!

cahanbury said...

What a wonderful post! I am so happy for you! :)

Carrie said...

Congrats on a successful week! My son and I love to check things off our lists, too! ;)

So glad to hear your son is so excited about his new math! Don't you just love it when a particular material clicks?!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Kayleen said...

Yeah ALEKS! I'm so happy for you!

Sarah said...

So glad you found a math program your son enjoys.