Friday, December 31, 2010

Take a Look Back

My friend, Christy, wrote a wrap up post on Finishing 2010 Strong. Christy’s words encouraged me to take a second look and ponder my 2010 as I look towards 2011.

Things like...
What will my word be for 2011?
How was my walk with God?
How was my family life?
marriage?
children?
How was my health?
How about ministry?

I plan to take some time on this very last day of 2010 to ponder the year using the above questions as well as some emailed to me by Vision Forum.  I also want to solidify some goals for 2011. 

What about you?  How are you wrapping up 2010?

Visit Women Living Well to read her detailed questions which is the inspiration that Christy found.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Sounds like a good plan! Are you going to share your goals for 2011?

I'm spending the day cleaning for the Sabbath and also finishing up my goals. I like New Years resolutions that have a doable plan, not just a random "lose weight" goal. :)