For some reason, I have been having trouble finding the usual spare moments to read and thus nine of my original list are not finished. All but one has been started though. About a month ago, I listed them all on Good Reads which usually also helps as updating that list seems fun to me, but it was not to be.
From the original list:
- The New Friars by Scott Bessenecker
- Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr
- The Day I Lost My Shaker of Salt by Jen Tucker
- Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger by Ronald J Sider
- One Million Arrows by Julie Ferwerda
- It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig
- Antigone by Sophocles
Looking forward to reading the other wrap up posts. What did you read?