Friday, January 25, 2013

Clean Mama's Printables {A Review}

Becky over at Clean Mama agreed to allow me to take her printables for a spin in exchange for this review. There is not much I like better then reorganizing a binder!


Not only are these printables pretty and easy on the eyes, there are so many that it is easy to find the ones that will work for you and your family. (This photo does not show all that I printed.)


It could not be easier to get started. Once you have made your purchase, you can take a look at your needs and then at the Clean Mama Printables and print out what you need. If you want a complete overhaul of your cleaning/organizing system, take a look at Becky's How to Make a Homekeeping Binder for ideas and inspiration.


At this point, you can take your pages, personalize them and start adding your information. I have my calendar prepared for February and will soon be recording my cleaning schedule. I am also really looking forward to keeping a more accurate to-do schedule, starting our automobile maintenance log (since we just purchased a vehicle), and getting our information in one place again.

 So, was one of your 2013 goals to get reorganized or take steps in that direction?  Consider Visiting Clean Mama's Etsy Store to see what might work or you. You can also find free printables and loads of helpful information on the blog!

The kit that I started with is The Busy Mama Kit and Becky is allowing me to give one away to one of my readers!  All you need to do is leave a comment before midnight January 31, 2013 EST. (You can also leave your email if you would like me to send you an email upon winning.)

Giveaway Details:
Open to ages 18+ to enter. Winner announced right here (on this post) on February 1, 2013. I will select the winner through random.org and will also notify by email if one is left in the message. Winner must respond within four days or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.


I received no monetary compensation and the prize is provided by Clean Mama. The review is all my thoughts and ideas. I was not required to write a positive review.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, great giveaway! I love being organized :)

Anne D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anne said...

What a cool idea:) I so want to be organized:) Thanks for the giveaway!
annejk112233(at)yahoo(Dot)com

Christy said...

Wow - very fun! I can always get better at cleaning! :)

LeslieS said...

Love those printables and would love even more to be organized.

KimB said...

I am setting up my first binder and am glued to clean mama's etsy shop!