Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Daybook 2013

FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...

It is summer. We are happily schooling inside with the extreme heat kept out by our overworked air conditioning unit.

I am thinking...
How much I have to do before tomorrow and how I hope to find a few minutes to read even so.


I am thankful...
That my kids are so helpful now. I appreciate how much they contribute to help keep everything going. I try to make sure they know how much it means to me when we all work together! Teamwork!

In the kitchen...
Bacon and eggs with tomatoes for breakfast, noodles with meat sauce and watermelon for lunch, and dinner is not planned, but we will be going to the grocery store first.

I am wearing...
shorts and a tank top

I am creating...
Lesson plans

I am reading...
Cleaning House by Kay Wills Wyma, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter (YA fiction), and Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo.

A favorite quote for today...
“Books don’t change people; paragraphs do, Sometimes even sentences.”
 

(by John Piper - A Godward Life: Savoring the Supremacy of God in All of Life)

One of my favorite things...
Blogs that write about books, especially when I find ones that I want to also read!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Start something new tomorrow
Help a friend with learning English
Prepare for Carnival which is next week

A peek into my day...
homeschool, paperwork, deleted some blogs from my reader, cooked breakfast and lunch, planned for tomorrow. The rest of the day will be finishing my plans, grocery shopping, dinner, and whatever else comes up...maybe some reading.

We saw this one afternoon while the guys were playing soccer!

You can read other daybook

3 comments:

gin said...

Beautiful rainbow !! Funny about needing to go to grocery shop. Me and other blogs I been reading from woman's day book all say they need to go to grocery store.

Aurie Good said...

Ahh....summer. How I can't wait until Spring arrives here in Jersey!

Jennifer Anderson said...

excellent quote dude!